myInfluence - How Can You Not Call This Dude KING of the Game!!!

Jay-Z on the Cover of Forbes Magazine shoulder-to-shoulder with 2nd Richest Man in America Warren Buffett...
The two Business Icons sat down for a conversation with Steve Forbes for a casual interview and various topics...

Let's not forget that this is the SAME dude that been lacing up the game with CLASSIC tracks like; Dead Presidents, Feelin' It, Can I Live, Streets Is Watching, Hard Knock Life, Can I Get A, So Ghetto, Do It Again, Big Pimpin... DO I NEED TO KEEP GOING!?!?!

OK, I WILL! ... The Takeover, U Don't Know, Heart Of The City, Song Cry, Renagade, Meet The Parents, What More Can I Say, Encore, Allure, Empire State of Mind, On To the Next One.. PLUS COUNTLESS OTHER TRACKS AND VERSUS!!!

Let's be Serious People...

IF HOV ISN'T THE GREATEST... I WANNA KNOW WHY!?!?!?!?

Watch the entire interview at http://video.forbes.com/fvn/forbes400-10/jay-z-buffett-forbes-success-giving


"Take the things from people you look up to, and apply them to yourself... Nobody can take your skills, away from you... YOU WILL ALWAYS have them..."

0 comments: